The gentle movement is ideal for staining and destaining of gels without destroying the gel edges, or for keeping fragile tissue intact during incubations. The 3D motion provides very effective sample coverage, for efficient mixing with a reduced quantity of solution.
The PS-3D is small but highly functional, with a low profile and small footprint, fitting neatly into the smallest workspace. The reliable motor produces regulated and reproducible rotating throughout the speed range and, combined with the sturdy construction, will guarantee years of consistent operation. It is also extremely quiet.
- Simple speed adjustment - from 5 to 60 rpm
- Robust drive mechanism provides enhanced reliability - capable of 7 days continuous operation
- 210 x 210 mm platform accommodates most commonly used vessels.
- Fixed 7° tilt angle
- Loads up to 1 kg
- The gentle movement is ideal for staining gels without destroying the gel edges, or for keeping fragile tissue intact during incubations.
- Smooth, reliable, extremely quiet motor; low power consumption
- Smooth, non-slip mat supplied as standard - prevents vessels from slipping
- Compact, sturdy construction with a low profile and small footprint - fits neatly into the smallest workspace.
- Low voltage power supply provides for safe cold room operation and low energy consumption.
- Ambient operation temperature range +4°C to 40°C