High-speed Mini-centrifuge, Microspin 12 is nice example of a good quality instrument for components separation, which can be used for extracting RNA/DNAsamples, separation of cell suspensions and for the others micro quantitative analyses.
Ideal for biomedical laboratories.
- Centrifugation speed: 100-14 500 rpm, RCF 12 400xg
- Fixed angular aluminium rotor accommodates 12 x 1.5/2 ml microtubes, supplied with adapters for 0.2ml and 0.5ml tubes
- Timed operation (1 to 30 minutes), with automatic switch-off
- Suitable to use in cold rooms at operating ambient temperatures from +4°C to +25°C
- Metal protective inserts inside the lid and casing, automatic imbalance switch-off and locking of a lid provide safe operation
- Constant airflow around the rotor reduces risk of samples overheating during centrifugation
- Simple push-buttons and a clear 2-line LCD status display shows actual and set values of time, set and actual speed and relative centrifugal force (g-force)
- Rotor imbalance diagnostics: automatic stop, “imbalance” warning
- Compact design and quiet in operation – fits neatly and unobtrusively into the workspace
- Quick spin function - Now starting from 15 seconds