PCV-6000 Combined Centrifuge/Vortex Mixer
A variable-speed combined centrifuge/vortex mixer for programmed sequences of spin and mix operations or for independent centrifuging and vortex-mixing of multiple microtubes.
- Centrifugation speed 1000 to 6000rpm
- Multi-spin enables consecutive spin and mix phases of multiple tubes – tubes are loaded into the rotor for spinning and remain in position for vortex mixing, saving time and labour. In addition, lower reagent volumes can be used, providing a further saving.
- Simple push-buttons and a clear 2-line LCD status display enable accurate and repeatable setting of spin and mix levels and times.
- Spin and mix phases can be linked in sequences which can be repeated up to 999 times.
- he Multi-spin™ is supplied as standard with two interchangeable rotors for 12 x 1.5 ml and 12 x 0.5 ml + 12 x 0.2 ml microtubes. Optional accessory rotors – for
16 and 18 microtubes and for two 8 well 0.2 ml strips – allow for quick and easy changes of application.
- A safety interlock stops the rotor when the lid is opened to ensure you and your workplace remain safe.
- Compact design and extremely quiet in operation – fits neatly and unobtrusively into the workspace
Life science – genetic engineering research (for PCR-diagnostics experiments). Units can be used in microbiological, biochemical, clinical laboratories and industrial biotechnological laboratories.
|Dimensions (h x d x w)||125 x 235 x 190|
|Max RCF (bottom of tube)||2350g-force|
|Speed control range maximum. (centrifuge tubes)||6000rpm|
|Vortex mixing intensity||Soft, medium and hard|
|Spin timer, with automatic switch -off||1 second to 30 minutes|
|Mix timer, with automatic switch-off||1 to 20 seconds (1 second increment)|
|Spin-mix-spin cycle regulation||1 to 999 cycles|
|Number of tubes vortexing||Up to 12 simultaneously|
|Time for completing the spin-mix-spin 12 microtubes||1 minute|
|Time for completing the spin-mix-spin 100 microtubes||10 minute|
|Capacity – 12 x 1.5ml microtubes||–|
|Capacity – 12 x 0.5ml plus 12 x 0.2ml microtubes||–|
|Display||2 line x 16 character LCD|
|Maximum noise dBA||71 dBA|
|External Power supply||Input AC 120-230V, 50/60Hz Output DC 12V|
|Power consumption – 230V||24W (1A)|
|Power consumption – 120V||–|