PMR-100 Platform Rocker — Adjustable Tilt
Adjustable angle and speed platform rocker, providing soft or intensive side to side rocking for optimal mixing of samples.
Suitable for use in cold rooms or incubators with ambient operating temperature range +4°C to 40°C.
- Variable speed: 1 to 99 oscil/min
- Tilt angle range up to 10°
- Load up to 5 kg
- Continuous or timed operation, with automatic switch-off
- Reliable and quiet motor produces regulated and reproducible rocking throughout the speed range
- Compact, sturdy construction with a low profile and small footprint – fits neatly into the smallest workspace
- Easy-to-read LCD screen displaying actual and set time, speed and set angle
- Smooth, non-slip mat supplied as standard – prevents vessels from slipping
- Select either continuous or timed operation – the integral electronic timer ensures accurate count-down for repeatability of time-sensitive incubations
- Ideal for use in cold rooms and incubators. Low voltage cord easily fits through incubator door gaskets.
Life science - ideal for minigel destaining after electrophoresis, conducting reactions of Northern, Southern and Western blots, immunoblots, hybridisation washes, cell culture, visualisation of blots, immunostaining, protein electrophoresis.
|Dimensions (h x d x w)||250 x 480 x 400mm|
|Temperature range||4 to 40ºC|
|Speed||1 to 99oscil/min|
|Fixed tilt angle (from 51-99 oscil/min)||10º|
|Tilt angle range||0-9º (1º increment)|
|Display||LCD, 16 x 2 character|
|Maximum continuous operation time||168 hours|
|Timer with automatic switch-off||1 minute to 99 hours 59 minutes|
|Platform dimensions (working area)||460 x 360mm|
|External power supply||Input AC 120-230V, 50/60Hz Output DC 12V|
|Power consumption||13W (1.1A)|
|Input voltage||12V dc|
|PDM||Prevents different size tubes from rolling around the platform|