UVC/T-M-AR - PCR UV Cabinet
The Grant bio UVC/T-M-AR is an efficient general-purpose stainless steel PCR UV cabinet workstation for carrying out short-term procedures.
The UVC/T-M-AR cabinets are equipped with an open UV lamp installed in the upper part of the hood. UV-radiation from these lamps effectively disinfects the working area chamber, inactivating DNA / RNA fragments during 15-30 minutes of exposure. The digital timer controls the duration of the direct UV irradiation. An additional daylight lamp provides a bright, clear working area.
Models are equipped with a high efficiency flow-type bactericidal UV cleaner-recirculator which provide constant decontamination inside the cabinet during operation. The UV cleaner-recirculator consists of UV lamp, dust filters and a fan. The recirculation effect increases the maximum density of the UV light making it sufficiently effective for DNA / RNA inactivation. The recirculator processes 360 UV-cabinet volumes per hour, creating permanently aseptic conditions within the cabinet.
Designed for robustness and ease of access, it features a built-in UV cleaner-recirculator to prevent unwanted contamination and to protect the user from direct UV light during manipulation.
- Built-in patented UV cleaner-recirculator both increases the maximum density of UV light and generates 25 m³/h air flow exchange – prevents unwanted contamination and protects the user from direct UV light during manipulation
- UV surface irradiation – via single 25W 254nm open UV lamp
- High intensity UV cleaner – 25m³/hour cleaner-recirculator continuous air flow with 1cm UV irradiation distance
- UV protection – UV-protective film on glass panels
- UV exposure controlled by 24h digital timer
- Convenient, easy to use digital timer for accurate control of UV exposure
- White lamp provides local illumination of the workplace to optimise visual control during operations
- Irradiated UV light automatic switch-off when door opened
- Front opening with three adjustable positions for ease of access
- Suppled with 1 access port and internal power socket
These PCR UV-cabinets are designed for clean operations with DNA samples and provide protection against contamination. They are not recommended for operations with dangerous infectious and viral materials as well as DNA / RNA amplification.
|Dimensions (h x d x w)||535x 515 x 690mm|
|Construction||Stainless steel frame and working area|
|Panels||Glass with UV-protective film|
|Front opening with three adjustable positions||•|
|Open UV lamp, 25W bactericidal, 254nm, ozone free||1|
|Bactericidal air recirculator, 25m3/h air flow exchange||•|
|UV recirculator, 25W (efficiency >99% per 1 cycle)||1|
|Day light white lamp for workplace illumination 15W||1|
|Radiation type||Ultraviolet (253.7nm), ozone free|
|Digital timer (non stop) 1 min – 24 hours||•|
|Internal power outlets||1|
|Internal working area||645 x 490mm|
|Power consumption||67W (0.3A)|
|Nominal operating voltage||120 or 240 (50/60Hz)|