High performance data loggers for demanding applications
High performance wireless data loggers for demanding applications
- Fully configurable via the integrated keypad – New!
- 128*97 dot graphical LCD display -New!
- Compatible with B, C, D type thermocouples -New!
- Integral Wi-Fi Ethernet networking
- High precision (0.05%)
- Advanced data management, to MMC/SD or PC
- Flexible communications (USB, Ethernet, RS232)
- High speed option (100Hz on 4 channels)
- Various Remote connection options e.g. via Ethernet or dial up modem
The Squirrel SQ2040 Wi-Fi series combines a high channel, high performance, universal inputs with the simplicity of Wi-Fi networking in a compact and portable instrument.
Using multiple 24-bit analogue to digital convertors, twin processors and removable memory and Wi-Fi networking the SQ2040 Wi-Fi provides great flexibility to handle a wide range of complex and demanding multi-channel applications. The Squirrel SQ2040 Wi-Fi series is ideal for industrial, scientific research and quality assurance applications. The SQ2040 Wi-FI provides standalone data acquisition, advanced networked solutions and data analysis straight out-of-the-box.
- 16 true differential or 32 single ended universal analogue inputs for voltage, current or resistance measurements plus 2 high voltages, 4 pulse and 8 digital event/state inputs
- Analogue inputs can be used with thermistors, thermocouples, 2,3 or 4 wire RTD temperature sensors and 4 – 20mA signals
- User selectable logging rates of up to 100Hz on up to four channels
- Standard (802.11b) wireless (Wi-Fi) Ethernet networking, USB and RS232 communication ports
- Large non-volatile internal memory storage for up to 14 million readings
- Download of internal data to removable MMC/SD (Multi Media Card / Secure Digital) memory card
- Sensor power and FET outputs for use with external devices
- Easy to read LCD and simple 4 button user interface
- Calculated channels derived from real channels using advanced mathematical functions e.g. log(x); ln(x); sqrt(x)
Analogue inputs supported
- Pt100/Pt1000 (maximum of eight 3- or 4-wire Pt100/1000 sensors – model 4F16 only)
The Squirrel 2040 series comprises two models:
- Up to 100 readings per second on 2 channels
- Two 24-bit A to D converters
- In built Ethernet connectivity
Squirrel 2040-4F16 (high speed model)
- Up to 100 readings per second on 4 channels
- Four 24-bit A to D converters
- 4 pulse rate / counter inputs (2 at up to 64kHz, 2 at up to 100Hz)
- In built Ethernet connectivity
|Analogue input channels||16 to 32||16 to 32|
|High voltage channels||2||2|
|– resistance||2-wire||2-, 3- or 4-wire|
|– 3 or 4 wire Pt100/Pt1000||x||8|
|Max no. readings per second||100 (on 2 channels)||100 (on 4 channels)|
|Display||128 x 64 dot matrix LCD||128 x 64 dot matrix LCD|
|Memory capacity||14 million readings||14 million readings|
|External memory (MMC/SD card)||•||•|
|Sensor power output||regulated 5VDC@50 mA and external supply voltage up to 28V on 2010 and 18V on all others @100mA||regulated 5VDC@50 mA and external supply voltage up to 28V on 2010 and 18V on all others @100mA|
|Set-up/analysis software||SquirelView/SquirrelView Plus||SquirelView/SquirrelView Plus|
|Environment||– 30 to 65°C RH up to 95% (non-condensing)||– 30 to 65°C RH up to 95% (non-condensing)|
Use an alternative browser to access PDFs for view and download.