Powerful data loggers for all wireless applications
- Fully configurable via the integrated keypad – New!
- 128*97 dot graphical LCD display -New!
- Compatible with B, C, D type thermocouples -New!
- Integral Wi-Fi Ethernet networking
- High precision (0.05%)
- Advanced data management to MMC/SD card or PC
- Flexible communications (USB, Ethernet, RS232)
- High speed 100Hz on two channels
- Various Remote connection options e.g. via Ethernet or dial up modem
The Squirrel SQ2020 Wi-Fi hand held data logger combines high performance and universal inputs with the simplicity of Wi-Fi networking in a compact and easy-to-use instrument.
Using high accuracy, 24-bit analogue to digital converters, removable memory and Wi-Fi wireless Ethernet networking, the SQ2020 Wi-Fi is the ideal data logger for industrial, scientific research and quality assurance applications. Together with our comprehensive suite of software, SquirrelView, the SQ2020 provides standalone data acquisition, simple Wi-Fi networking, real-time metering and data analysis straight out-of-the-box.
- 8 true differential or 16 single ended universal analogue inputs for voltage, current or resistance measurements plus 2 high voltage, 4 pulse and 8 digital event/state inputs
- Analogue inputs can be used with thermistors, thermocouples, 2, 3 or 4 wire RTD temperature sensors and 4-20mA signals
- Logging rates of up to 100Hz on up to two channels
- Large non-volatile internal memory storage for up to 14 million readings
- Download of internal data to removable MMC/SD (Multi Media Card / Secure Digital) memory
- Sensor power and FET outputs for use with external devices
- Easy to read LCD and simple 4 button user interface
- Up to 16 calculated / derived channels may be created using mathematical functions
Analogue inputs supported
- Pt100/Pt1000 (maximum of four 3 or 4-wire Pt100/1000 sensors)
|Analogue input channels||8 to 16||8 to 16|
|High voltage channels||2||2|
|– resistance||2-wire||2-, 3- or 4-wire|
|– 3 or 4 wire Pt100/Pt1000||x||4|
|Max no. readings per second||20 (on 1 channel)||100 (on 2 channels)|
|Display||128 x 64 dot matrix LCD||128 x 64 dot matrix LCD|
|Memory capacity||14 million readings||14 million readings|
|External memory (MMC/SD card)||•||•|
|Sensor power output||regulated 5VDC@50 mA and external supply voltage up to 28V on 2010 and 18V on all others @100mA||regulated 5VDC@50 mA and external supply voltage up to 28V on 2010 and 18V on all others @100mA|
|Set-up/analysis software||SquirelView/SquirrelView Plus||SquirelView/SquirrelView Plus|
|Environment||– 30 to 65°C RH up to 95% (non-condensing)||– 30 to 65°C RH up to 95% (non-condensing)|