The Grant bio UVT-B-AR is an economical general purpose PCR UV cabinet in for carrying out short-term procedures.
The UVT-B-AR cabinets are equipped with an open UV lamp installed in the upper part of the hood. UV-radiation from these lamps effectively disinfects the working area chamber, inactivating DNA / RNA fragments during 15-30 minutes of exposure. The UV light switches off automatically when door is opened. The model has a stainless steel work surface, metal framework and shock proof glass panels.
The built-in UV cleaner-recirculator both increases the maximum density of UV light and generates 25 m³/h air flow exchange - prevents unwanted contamination and protects the user from direct UV light during manipulation. The UV cleaner-recirculator consists of UV lamp, dust filters and a fan. The recirculation effect increases the maximum density of the UV light making it sufficiently effective for DNA / RNA inactivation. The recirculator processes 360 UV-cabinet volumes per hour, creating permanently aseptic conditions within the cabinet.
The digital timer controls the duration of the direct UV irradiation. An additional daylight lamp provides a bright, clear working area.
- 1 x 25W 254 nm open UV lamp
- High intensity UV cleaner - 25m³/hour cleaner-recirculator continuous air flow with 1cm UV irradiation distance
- UV exposure controlled by 24h digital timer
- Convenient, easy to use digital timer for accurate control of UV exposure
- White lamp provides local illumination of the workplace to optimise visual control during operations
- Automatic switch-off of irradiated UV light when door opened
- Available with access port (UVT-B-AR INL) or internal power socket (UVT-B-AR)
Life science - germicidal and virucidal, inhibition of DNA and RNA contamination, applications requiring no residual decontaminants such as disinfectants, operations with DNA/RNA amplicons, microbial research.