Settable temperature range -50 to 200°C, stability ± 0.01°C
The Grant Optima™ TXF200 is a high-performance, programmable digital heating circulator with a full colour QVGA TFT screen displaying actual and set temperature and clear status icons. Intuitive screen icons and menus allow fast set-up of multiple parameters and provide precision control for both routine and sophisticated temperature-controlled applications in the range of -50 to 200ºC.
The unit includes a high power variable speed integral pump for external fluid circulation and a powerful heater for fast heat-up and memory capacity for 10 programs of 100 segments each.
USB interface allows connection to PC/laptop for programming or data logging. It can be used with Labwise™ software, program to set all parameters, including programs, via the PC. Labwise™ also features real-time status windows, a graphic display of the controller's performance as a program is run, and allows data to be logged for future recall and analysis.
The TX200 can be used in combination with the Grant ST and P ranges of stainless steel and plastic tanks or with other vertical sided vessels. A clamp (T clamp) fitted to the rear of the TXF200 heating circulator allows it to be attached to any vertical sided tank with a maximum wall thickness of 35mm for rectangular tanks, 30mm for circular tanks (300mm diameter) and a capacity of up to 50 litres.
For low temperature applications, combine with one of our refrigeration units.
- Temperature range -47 to 200ºC
- Powerful pump for external circulation, multi-stage variable flow rate, max. flow 23 L/min, max. pressure 530 mbar
- Stirred circulation within the tank for good temperature stability and uniformity
- Full colour QVGA TFT screen clearly diplaying actual and set temperatures, pump speed and clear status icons
- Operating setpoint, plus three adjustable preset temperature values
- Timer function for reaction timing, 99 hours, 59 minutes, with audible alert and heater control
- Alarms can be configured to switch a relay (high and low) - visual, audible and programmable
- Two-point user recalibration of internal and socket for external probes (TXPEP, TXSEP)
- USB interface
- Optional Labwise™ PC software for program set-up, data-logging and real-time graphing
- Storage for 10 programs of up to 100 segments
- Choice of language: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- Adjustable over-temperature cut-out