The Grant Optima™ TXF200 series of digitally controlled stirred heated circulating baths provides outstanding performance for routine and sophisticated applications requiring accurate temperature control up to a maximum of 200ºC.
Grant TXF200 series systems combine the powerful and versatile Grant Optima™ TXF200 digital heating circulator with a choice of three economy plastic (P) tanks or five stainless steel (ST) tanks with different capacities.
The Grant TXF200 heating circulator incorporates Intelligent Control Optimisation™(ICO) for adaptive intelligent PID temperature control and includes a powerful integral pump, making TXF200 systems suitable both for immersing samples and circulating temperature controlled fluid to external devices. The temperature range and heater power are automatically limited according to the liquid type selected.
The TXF200 control unit has a host of powerful and convenient programming features for optimum application flexibility. These include a convenient heater timer for early starts/late shutdowns, a programmable relay for switching external devices on/off, option for remote temperature monitoring, USB interface for PC communication and data collection, and memory capacity for 10 programs of up to 100 segments each.
- Full colour QVGA TFT screen clearly displaying actual and set temperatures, pump speed and clear status icons
- TXSEP and TXPEP external probes for monitoring and controllng temperature of remote loads
- Intuitive screen icons and menus allow fast and accurate setup
- USB interface allows connection to PC or laptop for programming or data logging
- Easy to configure automated temperature profiling and control functions
- TXF200 can store up to 10 programs containing 100 segments
- Powerful integral pump with multi-stage variable flow rate, maximum flow 23L/min
- Two point user calibration for optimum accuracy
- Adjustable over-temperature cut-out
- Variable high and low temperature alarm settings - configurable to switch a relay
- Optional Labwise™ PC software for program set-up, data logging and real-time graphing
- Maximum cooling/heating range (dependent on tank size): ambient +5 to 99ºC with plastic (P) tank, or -15* to 200ºC with stainless steel (ST) tank
- Stability ± 0.01ºC
Note: *Accessory cooling required if operating at or below ambient temperature
Note: Alternatively, the Grant Optima™ TXF200 heating circulator can also be used to regulate the temperature in vessels other than Grant tanks. Such vessels must have vertical sides and a maximum wall thickness of 35 mm for rectangular tanks, 30 mm for circular tanks (300 mm diameter) and a capacity of up to 50 litres. The control unit is attached to other vessels by means of a T clamp.
Grant heated circulating baths provide a source of precision heating and cooling for many routine and sensitive analytical procedures. They are suitable for use as both open and closed loop circulators (i.e. remote vessel open or closed). Alternatively, the Grant FH series of flow heaters (closed circulators) can be used. For more powerful heating requirements, e.g. i.e. above +200ºC, see Grant high temperature baths or contact Grant for advice.