Settable temperature range -47 to 150°C, stability ± 0.01°C
The Grant Optima™ TX150 is a high-performance programmable digital heating circulator with an exceptionally simple user interface. This allows fast set-up of multiple parameters through a powerful menu system and provides sophisticated control for temperature-controlled applications in the range of -50 to 150ºC. The unit includes a powerful heater for fast heat-up, a powerful integral pump for circulating temperature controlled fluid around external apparatus, and memory capacity for one program of 30 segments.
The TX150 has USB connectivity to a PC or laptop. It is programmable with Labwise™, software program to set all parameters, including programs, via the PC. Labwise™ also features real-time status windows, a graphic display of the controller's performance as a program is run, and allows data to be logged for future recall and analysis.
The TX150 can be used in combination with the Grant ST and P ranges of stainless steel and plastic tanks or with other vertical sided vessels. For low temperature applications, combine with one of our refrigeration units.
A clamp (T clamp) fitted to the rear of the TX150 heating circulator allows it to be attached to any vertical sided tank with a maximum wall thickness of 35mm for rectangular tanks, 30mm for circular tanks (300mm diameter) and a capacity of up to 50 litres.
- Settable temperature range -47 to 150ºC*
- Powerful integral pump for external circulation, maximum flow 18 L/min, maximum pressure 310 mbar
- Stirred circulation within the tank for good temperature stability and uniformity
- Full colour QVGA TFT diplay
- Setpoint, plus three adjustable preset temperature values
- Timer function for reaction timing, 99 hours, 59 minutes, with audible alert and heater control
- Liquid selection safety feature adjusts for temperature range or heater power
- Fault indication display
- Programmable relay
- Two-point user recalibration of internal and external probes (TXPEP, TXSEP)
- Off-set adjustment for optimal isothermal performance
- USB connectivity
- Optional Labwise™ PC software for program set-up, data-logging and real-time graphing
- Can be programmed to switch the refrigeration on and off during a heating and cooling program
- Memory capacity for one program of up to 30 segments
- Choice of languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- Adjustable over-temperature cut-out
- Convenient accessory clamp for fitting to vessels
* accessory cooling requires for operation at or below room temperature