If you are heat treating products in your manufacturing process, you need to know that they have been exposed to the right temperature for the right amount of time in order to ensure consistent product quality. By passing a Grant OQ610 oven logger - protected by a thermal barrier - through your process, a temperature profile can be produced that will show you exactly what is happening to your products and the process.
Benefits of through process monitoring include improved quality of your product and increased efficiency, reduced energy costs, quality assurance reports for compliance and traceability and complete quality control for your process.
Complete system for through process monitoring based on 6-channel Squirrel OQ610
- High accuracy
- Compact and simple to use
- USB connectivity for direct print-outof temperature readings with time and date
- Can be configured to automatically start and stop logging on time or temperature levels
- Can provide automatic cure calculation in through process applications
- Wide choice of temperature probes and thermal barriers
- Food Manufacturing including cakes, bread, confectionery, meat fish, poultry, beverages, dairy products, pizza, pasta, ready made meals as well as chilled and frozen foods
- Surface Coatings; powder coating & stove enamelling
- Furnaces, kilns and any form of oven or conveyor system