Settable temperature range -20 to 120°C, stability ± 0.05°C
The Grant Optima™ TC120 is a general purpose digital heated circulator with easy to use rotary dial and two function keys for quick temperature setting and menu navigation. It provides digital control for simple, precise temperature control in the range of -20 to 120ºC.
The TC120 can be used in combination with the Grant ST and P ranges of stainless steel and plastic tanks or with other vertical sided vessels. For low temperature applications, combine with one of our refrigeration units.
A clamp (T clamp) fitted to the rear of the TC120 heating circulator allows it to be attached to virtually any vertical sided tank with a maximum wall thickness of 35mm for rectangular tanks, 30mm for circular tanks (300mm diameter) and a capacity of up to 50 litres. Minimum and maximum temperatures achievable are dependent upon tank insulation and minimum operating temperature depends on the accessory cooling device.
- Settable temperature range -20 to 120ºC*
- Integral pump for external fluid circulation
- Easy to use rotary dial and two function keys for quick temperature setting and menu navigation
- Stirred circulation within the bath ensures excellent temperature stability and uniformity
- Easy to view 4 digit display
- Three programmable temperature presets
- Low liquid protection and over temperature cut-out
- Countdown timer and visual alarm
* operation at or below room temperature requires accessory cooling