Operating temperature range -15°C to 120°C, stability ± 0.05°C
Versatile mid-range model with digital thermostatic control unit and stainless steel tank and a comprehensive specification to suit most applications for high precision temperature control.
Grant TC120 series systems combine the versatile Grant Optima™ TC120 digital heating circulator with a choice of three economy plastic (P) tanks or five stainless steel (ST) tanks with different capacities.
The Grant TC120 heating circulator incorporates Intelligent Control Optimisation™(ICO) for adaptive intelligent PID temperature control and includes a powerful integral pump, making TC120 systems suitable both for immersing samples and circulating temperature controlled fluid to external devices. It includes a convenient timer function for reaction timing and a variable high temperature alarm setting. The temperature range and heater power are automatically limited according to the liquid type selected.
- Simple-to-use rotor plus two keys provide access to the interactive interface for fast, accurate set-up
- Clear 4-digit display for instant reassurance - easy to read from a distance
- Visual and audible alarms alert you when your attention is required
- Operating setpoint plus 3 adjustable preset temperatures for convenience
- User calibration facility for optimum accuracy at the required operating temperature
- Integral pump - max. flow rate 16L/min
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- User adjustable overtemperature cut-out protects your samples and your workplace
- Maximum cooling/heating range (dependent on tank size): ambient +5 to 99ºC with plastic (P) tank, or -15* to 120ºC with stainless steel (ST) tank
- Stability ± 0.05ºC
Note: *Accessory cooling is required for operation at or below ambient temperature
Note: Alternatively, the Grant Optima TC120 heating circulator can also be used to regulate the temperature in vessels other than Grant tanks. Such vessels must have vertical sides and a maximum wall thickness of 35 mm for rectangular tanks, 30 mm for circular tanks (300 mm diameter) and a capacity of up to 50 litres. The control unit is attached to other vessels by means of a clamp.
Heated circulating baths provide a source of precision heating and cooling for many routine and sensitive analytical procedures. They are suitable for use as both open and closed loop circulators (i.e. remote vessel open or closed). Alternatively, the Grant FH series of flow heaters (closed circulators) can be used. For more powerful heating requirements, e.g. i.e. above +200ºC, see Grant high temperature baths or contact Grant for advice.