Operating temperature range 0 to 100°C, stability ± 0.05°C
Well specified entry-level model with digital thermostatic control unit and stainless steel tank for straightforward laboratory applications requiring high precision temperature control.
Grant T100 series systems offer a choice three economy plastic (P) tanks or five stainless steel (ST) tanks with different capacities combined with the Grant Optima™ T100 digital thermostat for accurate temperature control. The Grant T100 immersion thermostat incorporates Intelligent Control Optimisation™(ICO) for adaptive intelligent PID temperature control.
- Simple-to-use rotor dial and two function keys for quick temperature setting and menu navigation
- Clear 4 digit display for instant reassurance - easy to read from a distance
- Visual alarm - alerts you when your attention is required
- Excellent temperature stability and uniformity
- Operating setpoint plus 3 adjustable preset temperatures for convenience
- User calibration facility for optimum accuracy at the required operating temperature
- Low liquid protection and overtemperature cut-out
- Cooling/heating range: ambient +5 to 99ºC with plastic (P) tank, or 0* to 100ºC with stainless steel (S) tank
- Stability ± 0.05ºC
* operation at or below ambient temperature requires accessory cooling
Note: Alternatively, the Grant Optima™ T100 immersion thermostat can also be used to regulate the temperature in vessels other than Grant tanks. Such vessels must have vertical sides and a maximum wall thickness of 35 mm for rectangular tanks, 30 mm for circular tanks (300 mm diameter) and a capacity of up to 50 litres. The control unit is attached to other vessels by means of a T clamp.
Grant stirred baths and circulators provide a source of precision heating and cooling for many routine and sensitive analytical procedures. All models from the
TC120 upwards are suitable for use as both open and closed loop circulators (i.e. remote vessel open or closed). For more powerful heating requirements, i.e. above 200ºC, contact Grant for advice.