Increasingly we are being asked by users of Grant scientific and Grant-bio equipment for documentation to support in-house Installation, Operational and Performance qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ).
The Grant IQ/OQ/PQ documentation range consists of:
- Documentation for IQ/OQ - Installation Qualification (instrument has been delivered and installed in accordance with manufacturer's requirements), Operational Qualification (instrument is functioning in accordance with its specification) Documentation for PQ - Performance Qualification (instrument is continuing to meet its specification)
Each IQ/OQ documentation set is specific to individual serial numbered equipment. We recommend purchasing IQ/OQ documentation at the time of ordering Grant Scientific equipment. PQ documentation can be ordered at any time.
IQ/OQ/PQ documentation offers users of Grant scientific and Grant-bio equipment the following benefits:
- Offers equipment user greater comparability and verification with their instruments
- Simplifies installation and maintenance procedures
- Reduces common user errors
- Builds a clear record of an instrument's performance throughout its life
Example IQ/OQ documentation
Example PQ documentation
Available for Grant scientific and Grant-bio equipment.
Please contact Grant sales desk by telephone +44 (0)1763 264741 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and prices.