Powerful data loggers for all wireless applications
- Fully configurable via the integrated keypad - New!
- 128*97 dot graphical LCD display -New!
- Compatible with B, C, D type thermocouples -New!
- Integral Wi-Fi Ethernet networking
- High precision (0.05%)
- Advanced data management to MMC/SD card or PC
- Flexible communications (USB, Ethernet, RS232)
- High speed 100Hz on two channels
- Various Remote connection options e.g. via Ethernet or dial up modem
The Squirrel SQ2020 Wi-Fi hand held data logger combines high performance and universal inputs with the simplicity of Wi-Fi networking in a compact and easy-to-use instrument.
Using high accuracy, 24-bit analogue to digital converters, removable memory and Wi-Fi wireless Ethernet networking, the SQ2020 Wi-Fi is the ideal data logger for industrial, scientific research and quality assurance applications. Together with our comprehensive suite of software, SquirrelView, the SQ2020 provides standalone data acquisition, simple Wi-Fi networking, real-time metering and data analysis straight out-of-the-box.
- 8 true differential or 16 single ended universal analogue inputs for voltage, current or resistance measurements plus 2 high voltage, 4 pulse and 8 digital event/state inputs
- Analogue inputs can be used with thermistors, thermocouples, 2, 3 or 4 wire RTD temperature sensors and 4-20mA signals
- Logging rates of up to 100Hz on up to two channels
- Large non-volatile internal memory storage for up to 14 million readings
- Download of internal data to removable MMC/SD (Multi Media Card / Secure Digital) memory
- Sensor power and FET outputs for use with external devices
- Easy to read LCD and simple 4 button user interface
- Up to 16 calculated / derived channels may be created using mathematical functions
Analogue inputs supported
- Pt100/Pt1000 (maximum of four 3 or 4-wire Pt100/1000 sensors)