The Grant R4 refrigerated bath and circulator range provides outstanding performance for routine and sophisticated applications requiring accurate temperature control in the range of -47 to 100°C. A choice of 4 heating circulators combined with a powerful R4 refrigeration unit offers a cost-effective and efficient solution for low temperature applications.
Additionally, Grant also offers the LTC4 kit, which is available as a ready assembled system including TX150 heating circulator mounted on the R4 refrigeration unit and comes supplied with insulated tubing and clips.
The Grant R4 range, which can be combined with any of our T100, TC120, TX150 or TXF200 heating circulators, offer a number of features:
- Stability of up to ±0.1°C
- Up to 4 years warranty
- No spill valved front drain
- 3 preset programs
- Large 20 litre tank and accessible bath for immersion of samples
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant
- Robust construction
- 900W of cooling power
- Confident Cooling™ guarantee
- Built in Britain
- Range of accessory hosing, connectors, software, additional pump and temperature probes available
Note: The refrigeration unit can be switched off independently of the heating circulator to allow heating only applications. All the refrigeration base units can be used up to a maximum temperature of 100°C.