A versatile range of compact, modern benchtop centrifuges from Grant bio for a variety of biomedical, biochemical and life science applications requiring spinning or a combination of spinning and mixing for microtubes and microtitre plates.
Suitable for use in cold rooms and incubators (operating temperature range 4 to 40°C).
A cost-effective fixed-speed combined centrifuge/vortex mixer for combined or independent centrifuge and mixing applications of microtubes and 0.2 ml microtube strips in low volume applications.
- Centrifugation 2800rpm at 50Hz and 3500rpm at 60Hz
- The vortex cup emerges through an opening in the closed lid, enabling individual tubes to be mixed while a full load of tubes is spinning.
- Very simple to operate - use the left-hand button to select continuous or short spin. A safety interlock stops the rotor when the lid is opened to ensure you and your workplace remain safe.
- The Combi-spin is supplied as standard with two interchangeable rotors for 12x1.5ml and 12x0.5ml + 12x0.2ml microtubes.
- Optional accessory rotors - for 16 and 18 microtubes and for two 8-well 0.2.ml strips - allow for quick and easy changes of application.
A variable-speed combined centrifuge/vortex mixer for programmed sequences of spin and mix operations or for independent centrifuging and vortex-mixing of multiple microtubes.
- Centrifugation speed 1000 to 6000rpm
- Multi-spin enables consecutive spin and mix phases of multiple tubes - tubes are loaded into the rotor for spinning and remain in position for vortex mixing, saving time and labour. In addition, lower reagent volumes can be used, providing a further saving.
- Simple push-buttons and a clear 2-line LCD status display enable accurate and repeatable setting of spin and mix levels and times.
- Spin and mix phases can be linked in sequences which can be repeated up to 999 times.
- he Multi-spin™ is supplied as standard with two interchangeable rotors for 12 x 1.5 ml and 12 x 0.5 ml + 12 x 0.2 ml microtubes. Optional accessory rotors – for
16 and 18 microtubes and for two 8 well 0.2 ml strips – allow for quick and easy changes of application.
- A safety interlock stops the rotor when the lid is opened to ensure you and your workplace remain safe.
- Compact design and extremely quiet in operation - fits neatly and unobtrusively into the workspace
Life science - genetic engineering research (for PCR-diagnostics experiments). Units can be used in microbiological, biochemical, clinical laboratories and industrial biotechnological laboratories.