Thermal barriers are insulated containers designed to keep heat out so that the Squirrel data logger inside remains at a safe operation temperature for a specified duration. Grant offers a wide range of thermal barriers with different time/temperature specifications.
- Provides protection to Squirrel data loggers when used in high temperature oven profiling applications (static or conveyor)
- A range of standard and customised models with different performance characteristics
- Made from stainless steel, for years of use
- Barriers available for very high temperature applications - manufactured to order
- Suitable for applications in food, powder coating, stove enamelling, ceramic, kiln and furnace
- Can be constructed using special phase change material for added protection for very high temperature applications.
TB610 and TB612 Thermal barrier brochure
Thermal Barriers are available in standard sizes or can be customised to suit your specific requirements. For customised barriers we require details of your application, oven aperture size and expected worst case temperature profile. For customised barriers please complete the Custom Barrier Questionnaire and return to email@example.com
Barrier without Heat Sink Barrier with Heat Sink
|New Barrier with Phases Change Heat Sink||without Heat Sink|
||245 x 245 x 115 (l x w x h)