Benchtop centrifuge with refrigeration with a temperature setting range of -10°C to +25°C. Interchangeable rotors for accommodating centrifuge tubes (10 to 15 ml or 50 ml) or microplates.
- Spin speed: up to 4200 rpm for tubes, up to 2000 rpm for microtitre plates
- Temperature setting range -10 to 25ºC
- Timed operation (1 to 90 minutes), with automatic switch-off
- ‘Soft-start’ and ‘run-down’ functions
- Choice of interchangeable rotors for up to 12 centrifuge tubes or 2 microplates
- Auto 'IMBALANCE' stop and warning diagnostics
- Low noise level
- Sturdy metal housing and lid, automatic imbalance switch-off and lid lock when centrifuge is running providing safe operation in your workplace
- Effective acceleration (run-up up 15 sec.) and deceleration ( run-down up to 30 sec)
- Refrigeration rate inside the chamber under 10 minutes
- Easy set-up of speed and time via 2-line LCD display and simple push buttons display of actual and set temperature, speed and time
- Convenient interchangeable rotor for 6 or 12 tubes or 2 microplates (standard and deep well). Specify when ordering
- The powerful and extremely quiet motor has a ‘soft’ start-up and run-down function to avoid jolting of samples
- Compact design with small footprint – fits neatly into the workspace
Life science - universal applications for all centrifugation requiring a controlled temperature of biomaterial. Temperature control of the 'cold-shelf' is the standard needed for enzmologists and cell biologists ensuring the conditions necessary for reproducibility of the sample preparation stage.