The Grant bio ES20 is a versatile programmable bench-top shaker-incubator for mixing and incubating biological fluids, samples, cell cultures and tissues.
- Digital control of time, temperature and shaking speed for accuracy and repeatability
- Variable speed: 50 to 250 rpm
- Temperature setting range: 25 to 42°C
- Load up to 2.5 kg
- Interchangeable platforms for shaking/incubating different vessels
- Temperature control by microprocessor plus forced heated air circulation ensure a constant and even temperature within the chamber
- Equipped with direct drive shaking system for reliable, long-term operation
- Simple to programme time, temperature and shaking speed using clear 2-line 16 character LCD
- Option of four easily interchangeable platforms for a wide range of different
- Robust, compact construction with clear 7mm thick Plexiglass panels for easy visibility of chamber contents
- Designed for easy assembly/ disassembly - easy to move from one location to another
The ES-20 is a versatile shaker-incubator ideal for growing cell cultures in flasks and other vessels and for other general sample preparation applications.